Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Super Starter (2.25 in. to 4 in. Potted)
2 - Available Now (S) - Details - - Super Starter
List Price $15.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-7 · Mature Height: 4-6 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-15 Inches
Buy Barren Strawberry online. Barren Strawberry makes a great groundcover, forming small mounds with strawberry like foliage. It has showy yellow flowers that appear during April and May, that will produce a non-messy, inedible fruit later in the season. It is an herbaceous perennial, and will die back to the root system every winter and regrow in spring.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Barren Strawberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BARREN STRAWBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for BARREN STRAWBERRY
BARREN STRAWBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Waldsteinia is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.