Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BLUE ANGEL HOSTA
Hosta x 'Blue Angel'
Eco gallon Potted
(15 units available now - GR) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $50.00
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 30-32 Inches · Mature Spread: 60-72 Inches
Buy Blue Angel Hosta online. Blue Angel has large blue-leaves and a giant-sized clump of striking deep blue foliage and attractive clusters of near-white flowers make this plant worth leaving space for in the garden. Mounding to 32 inches high by 70 inches wide.
Family: Hostaceae · Common Name: Hosta / Plantain Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BLUE ANGEL HOSTA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for BLUE ANGEL HOSTA
BLUE ANGEL HOSTA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hosta is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.