Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
PAULA FAY GARDEN PEONY
Paeonia x 'Paula Fay'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
2 gallon Potted
25 - Available Now (SR) - Details -
List Price $45.00 per plant In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 30-35 Inches · Mature Spread: 22-28 Inches
Buy Paula Fay Garden Peony online. This beautiful Garden Peony is named after famous hybridizer Orville Fay's sister-in-law, Paula Fay. Introduced in 1968, it is famed due its production of bright pink, semi-double flowers that are held aloft by sturdy and tall stems. These contrast wonderfully with green leaves, and will brighten up any sunny landscape!
Family: Paeoniaceae · Common Name: Peony
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
PAULA FAY GARDEN PEONY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for PAULA FAY GARDEN PEONY
PAULA FAY GARDEN PEONY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Paeonia prefer well drained soil and for best blooms protection from afternoon sun and strong winds. To ensure great the eyes of the Garden Peony need to be planted about 1 1/2 to 2" below the soil line. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.