Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
DUCHESS DE NEMOURS GARDEN PEONY
Paeonia x 'Duchess de Nemours'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
(356 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $65.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 30-34 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Duchess de Nemours Garden Peony online. Pure heaven in a peony! Fully double, fragrant, creamy white blossoms with green carpels and a yellow center bloom profusely in late spring. Duchess de Nemours Peony has a sweet and elegant appearance and fragrance. This variety also has attractive foliage and strong stems.
Family: Paeoniaceae · Common Name: Peony
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
DUCHESS DE NEMOURS GARDEN PEONY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for DUCHESS DE NEMOURS GARDEN PEONY
DUCHESS DE NEMOURS GARDEN PEONY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Paeonia prefer well drained soil and protection from afternoon sun and strong winds. To ensure great flowers, the eyes of the Garden Peony need to be planted about 1 1/2 to 2" below the soil line. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.