Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
RASPBERRY FROST LUNGWORT
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 10-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 15-20 Inches
Buy Raspberry Frost Lungwort online. Raspberry Frost Lungwort was discovered by Terra Nova Nurseries as a sport of Raspberry Splash Lungwort. This rare discovery showcases a more distinguished silver leaf margin and silver spots on the leaves. The flowers are a very stunning coral-red, creating lots of looks into your favorite shady landscape!
Family: Boraginaceae · Common Name: Lungwort
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
RASPBERRY FROST LUNGWORT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for RASPBERRY FROST LUNGWORT
RASPBERRY FROST LUNGWORT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Pulmonaria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid planting in heavy clay soils and wet areas. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.