Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
JADE CONFETTI™ LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum chinensis 'DSNH 106'
Buy Emerald Snow® Loropetalum online. Hardy to -5 degrees(C), this attractive Loropetalum has jade colored foliage and dense white confetti or fringe-like clusters of flowers during spring and sporadically throughout the summer. It grows in full sun or partial shade to a size of 6-8 feet tall and 4-6 feet wide.
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-6 Feet
Purchase JADE CONFETTI™ LOROPETALUM Online:
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Family: Hamamelidaceae · Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JADE CONFETTI™ LOROPETALUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for JADE CONFETTI™ LOROPETALUM
JADE CONFETTI™ LOROPETALUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Loropetalum is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.