Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum chinensis var. rubrum 'Cherry Blast'
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 7-10 · Mature Height: 5-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-6 Feet
Buy Cherry Blast Loropetalum online. A new, compact variety featuring deep, vivid red blooms. This variety exhibits a much more dense growth habit, and retains a more uniform shape. Extremely dark burgundy foliage stands up against the blistering sun all summer long. Blooms red in late winter to early spring.
Family: Hamamelidaceae · Common Name: Fringe Flower
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM
CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Loropetalum is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions.Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About CHERRY BLAST LOROPETALUM
Loropetalum also makes a fantastic container plant for patios and decks. Thrives in Sun or Shade