Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH
PP24016 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Lo & Behold® Lilac Chip Butterfly Bush online. Lilac Chip is a dwarf, seedless variety which reblooms until frost without deadheading. It has soft, lavender-pink flowers and is more compact than 'Blue Chip'.
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 1-2 Feet · Mature Spread: 1-2 Feet
Purchase LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00
Family: Scropholariaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH
LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About LO & BEHOLD® LILAC CHIP BUTTERFLY BUSH
Developed by Dr. Dennis Werner, director of the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State University and a plant breeder in the NC State College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. Other varieties of low growing buddleia are promised for the future.