Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
INDIGO FROST™ DWARF LILY OF THE NILE
PP25519 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Hardiness Zone: 7-10 · Mature Height: 1-2 Feet · Mature Spread: 1-2 Feet
Buy Indigo Frost™ Lily of the Nile online. Indigo Frost™ Lily of the Nile is a beautiful Agapanthus that features shades of blue to white blooms that set atop green, daylily-like leaves from summer to fall. This stunning plant is an excellent nectar source for pollinators!
Family: Amarylidaceae · Common Name: Lily of the Nile
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
INDIGO FROST™ DWARF LILY OF THE NILE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for INDIGO FROST™ DWARF LILY OF THE NILE
INDIGO FROST™ DWARF LILY OF THE NILE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Agapanthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.