Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LITTLE PLUM LEWISIA
Lewisia cotyledon 'Little Plum'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 4-6 Inches · Mature Spread: 7-8 Inches
Buy Little Plum Lewisia online. A hybrid that is prized for its compact habit and heavy blooming ability. Lance-shaped leaves and loads of intense rose purple flowers with a touch of orange. Leaves are evergreen. Lewisia thrives in full sun.
Family: Portulacaceae · Common Name: Lewisia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LITTLE PLUM LEWISIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LITTLE PLUM LEWISIA
LITTLE PLUM LEWISIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Lewisia is easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About LITTLE PLUM LEWISIA
Prefers good drainage for the health of Lewisia. Grow this plant in gravel or between rocks with minimal amounts soil. Though abundant moisture is needed during the blooming season, dryer conditions are prefered during the summer.