Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CAT'S EYE™ JAPANESE ROSE KERRIA
PP21975 plant propagation prohibited
Jumbo gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-9 · Mature Height: 1-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 1-3 Feet
Buy Cat's Eye™ Japanese Rose Kerria online. Distinctive and shade tolerant. Cat's Eye™ Japanese Rose Kerria is a variegated sport of the cultivar 'Shannon' that lights up shady spots, providing season-long interest with creamy-white variegated foliage and bright yellow flowers in late spring. Slender bright green stems shine during the winter months. Compact, upright habit.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Kerria
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CAT'S EYE™ JAPANESE ROSE KERRIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CAT'S EYE™ JAPANESE ROSE KERRIA
CAT'S EYE™ JAPANESE ROSE KERRIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Kerria is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.