Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GARDEN GNOME ICELAND POPPY
Papaver nudicaule 'Garden Gnome'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 2-8 · Mature Height: 10-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-18 Inches
Buy Garden Gnome Iceland Poppy online. Garden Gnome Iceland Poppy can bloom many different flower colors, from shades of orange, yellow, red, and white. These papery flowers sit on very low growing, feathery, green leaves and will appear from May through July. It is extremely cold hardy, and makes a great border or planted in masses in sunny landscapes!
Family: Papaveraceae · Common Name: Poppy
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GARDEN GNOME ICELAND POPPY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GARDEN GNOME ICELAND POPPY
GARDEN GNOME ICELAND POPPY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Papaver are easy to grow, but perform best in rich, well-drained soils in full sun. Plant divisions are best made in late summer or early fall. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.