Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MESA VERDE® ICE PLANT
PP13876 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(1 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
(12 units available now - G) - - Super Starter
List Price $20.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-10 · Mature Height: 2-3 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Mesa Verde® Ice Plant online. Has iridescent, salmon-pink flowers that sport appeared among plants at Denver Botanic Gardens in 1997. Blooming from spring to fall, it is a vigorous, compact and floriferous perennial spreading to 12 inches. A Plant Select® introduction.
Family: Aizoaceae · Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MESA VERDE® ICE PLANT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MESA VERDE® ICE PLANT
MESA VERDE® ICE PLANT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Delosperma is slightly difficult to grow due to its fragility, and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.