Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LAVENDER ICE PLANT
Delosperma x 'Psfave'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Super Starter (2.25 in. to 4 in. Potted)
(0 units) Available Now - Details - - Super Starter
List Price $15.00
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Buy Lavender Ice® Ice Plant online. Is a fantastic color breakthrough in ice plants! Iridescent lavender with a dark eye, this striking sport of TABLE MOUNTAIN® occurred at Perennial Favorites nursery in Rye, Colorado. Trim green mats turn purplish in winter. A Plant Select® introduction.
Family: Aizoaceae · Common Name: Ice Plant
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LAVENDER ICE PLANT Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LAVENDER ICE PLANT
LAVENDER ICE PLANT Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Delosperma is slightly difficult to grow due to its fragility, and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.