Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
KUNG FUCHSIA HYBRID PHLOX
PP31308 Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Kung Fuchsia Hybrid Phlox online. Intense, bright fuchsia pink flowers bloom abundantly, covering the short habit of this plant. Will bloom 2-3 weeks earlier than the standard P. paniculata. Highly resistant to mildew even in hot humid summers. Performs best in full sun.
Hardiness Zone: 4-8 · Mature Height: 16-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 14-16 Feet
Purchase KUNG FUCHSIA HYBRID PHLOX Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(12 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Polemoniaceae · Common Name: Phlox
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
KUNG FUCHSIA HYBRID PHLOX Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for KUNG FUCHSIA HYBRID PHLOX
KUNG FUCHSIA HYBRID PHLOX Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Phlox is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.