Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CURLY FRIES HOSTA
Hosta x 'Curly Fries'
Buy Curly Fries Hosta online. This irresistible miniature to small sized hosta is the perfect accompaniment for bright blue hostas like 'Prairie Sky', especially when planted together in containers or near the front of the border. It forms an arching, wiggly clump of extremely rippled, narrow leaves. Position this hosta where it will receive morning sun, as its chartreuse foliage will be brightest there. Mature plants will develop red speckled petioles. Lavender flowers top the clump in midsummer.
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 6-8 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-16 Inches
Purchase CURLY FRIES HOSTA Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Hostaceae · Common Name: Hosta / Plantain Lily
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CURLY FRIES HOSTA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CURLY FRIES HOSTA
CURLY FRIES HOSTA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hosta is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.