Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SUMMER IN PARADISE HARDY HIBISCUS
'Summer in Paradise'
PP28730 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(30 units - S) Available Now - Details - - **HARDY HIBISCUS CANNOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL AFTER JUNE 1ST TO GUARANTEE THEY ARE BREAKING DORMANCY**
List Price $35.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy Summer in Paradise Hardy Hibiscus online. This beautiful Hibiscus has deep red buds that open to 7-8" hot cerise flowers. Large green leaves with olive green edges keep the habit full and refined.
Family: Malvaceae · Common Name: Althea / Rose of Sharon / Hardy Hibiscus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SUMMER IN PARADISE HARDY HIBISCUS Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Fall*
|•||Light Yellow/Brilliant Yellow|
Leaf Color Summer*
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for SUMMER IN PARADISE HARDY HIBISCUS
SUMMER IN PARADISE HARDY HIBISCUS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Hardy Hibiscus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Remove dead canes in early spring to avoid root rot during the winter. One of the last plants to break dormancy in spring, and can stay dormant into early summer. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.