Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
CHANTILLY LACE GOATSBEARD
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(13 units - S) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 30-32 Inches · Mature Spread: 40-48 Inches
Buy Chantilly Lace Goatsbeard online. Chantilly Lace Goatsbeard is a part-shade to full shade loving perennial that produces beautiful sprays of lacy, cream-colored flowers. A has a very similar look to Astilbe, but is much more drought tolerant. It can tolerate full sun in northern climates.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Goatsbeard
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
CHANTILLY LACE GOATSBEARD Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for CHANTILLY LACE GOATSBEARD
CHANTILLY LACE GOATSBEARD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Aruncus is very easy to grow an adapts to most soil conditions. Fertilize with a slow release fertilizer once a year.