Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO
Baptisia x 'Lunar Eclipse'
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units) Available Now - Details -
List Price $25.00
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 4-7 · Mature Height: 24-36 Inches · Mature Spread: 24-36 Inches
Buy Lunar Eclipse False Indigo online. 'Lunar Eclipse' showcases spikes of unique, oversized flowers that are held above the foliage. Its blooms emerge a light lemon-over-cream color and age dramatically; first to cream, then to light and eventually medium violet. This creates an interesting two to three-toned color effect. A Chicagoland introduction.
Family: Fabaceae · Common Name: Wild Indigo / False Indigo
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Low Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO
LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Baptisia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About LUNAR ECLIPSE FALSE INDIGO
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****