Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MORDEN GOLDEN GLOW ELDERBERRY
Sambucus racemosa 'Morden Golden Glow'
Buy Morden Golden Glow Elderberry online. Morden Golden Glow Elderberry has fine-textured golden foliage that ages to a rich green. Foliage often emerges with a reddish tint, along with creamy-white flowers in spring followed by red berries in fall. A compact mounded form grows to 4 to 5 feet tall and wide. Great as a specimen plant.
Hardiness Zone: 3-7 · Mature Height: 4-5 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Purchase MORDEN GOLDEN GLOW ELDERBERRY Online:
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Family: Adoxaceae · Common Name: Elderberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MORDEN GOLDEN GLOW ELDERBERRY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MORDEN GOLDEN GLOW ELDERBERRY
MORDEN GOLDEN GLOW ELDERBERRY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Sambucus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.