Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FRUIT PUNCH® CRANBERRY COCKTAIL DIANTHUS
PP28603 Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(17 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 8-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-14 Inches
Buy Fruit Punch® Cranberry Cocktail Dianthus online. The large flowers of 'Cranberry Cocktail' look and smell like mini-carnationsand you can enjoy them in your garden and in cut bouquets alike. Full, 2" double hot magenta pink flowers have serrated edges, rising above its grey-green, dense foliage.
Family: Caryophyllaceae · Common Name: Dianthus
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FRUIT PUNCH® CRANBERRY COCKTAIL DIANTHUS Plant Characteristics
|•||Proven Winners Perennials|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FRUIT PUNCH® CRANBERRY COCKTAIL DIANTHUS
FRUIT PUNCH® CRANBERRY COCKTAIL DIANTHUS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Dianthus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.