Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LITTLE DIPPER® COTONEASTER
PP22760 Plant propagation prohibited
Jumbo gallon Potted
(5 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(0 units available now - )
2 additional units available for Pre-Order - EXPECTED READY TO SHIP IN JUNE - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 5-8 · Mature Height: 6-12 Inches · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Little Dipper® Cotoneaster online. Little Dipper® Cotoneaster is an easy solution to covering large areas of bare ground quickly, inexpensively, and, most important, beautifully. This sprawling shrub is a galaxy of tiny white, five-petaled flowers in spring, which give way to cheery red fruits through summer. Finely textured foliage makes it a restful visual presence in the landscape. It's also a good choice for cascading over retaining walls and high bed edges.
Family: Rosaceae · Common Name: Cotoneaster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LITTLE DIPPER® COTONEASTER Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LITTLE DIPPER® COTONEASTER
LITTLE DIPPER® COTONEASTER Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Cotoneaster is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.