Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GLITTER CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Eco gallon Potted
(30 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 9-10 Inches · Mature Spread: 12-14 Inches
Buy Glitter Coral Bells online. Glitter Coral Bells can be reflected from a mile away with its ever so shiny silver foliage and contrasting black veins. The soft violet leaf back is just as great, but rarely seen, due to the clean habit of the plant. It produces bouquet-type, fuchsia pink flowers during the summer months. This variety will be sure to make the garden sparkle.
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GLITTER CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GLITTER CORAL BELLS
GLITTER CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About GLITTER CORAL BELLS
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.