Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Ginger Peach Coral Bells online. Large landscape grape-purple-black Heuchera with very thick leathery leaves . A very rapid grower. 'Berry Marmalade' is a large and bold plant with ruffled, deep purple-black leaves and a silvery veil. Extra thick leaves stand up to intense heat and cold. Very shy to bloom means no cleaning for several years usually. A very bold plant, very quick growing, filling a container fast!
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 12-18 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-24 Inches
Purchase GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $25.00
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS
GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Heuchera is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions, however avoid wet areas and soil conditions that do not drain well. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About GINGER PEACH CORAL BELLS
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.