Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
JOLLY GOOD™ CLEMATIS
Clematis x 'Zojogo'
Jumbo gallon Potted
(21 units available now - S) -
List Price $45.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 4-9 · Mature Height: 6-7 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Jolly Good™ Clematis online. Abundant light purple flowers with magenta undertones cover this easy-care clematis all summer long. Showy stamens provide charming contrast. This Jackmanii hybrid is a vigorous grower yet maintains a nice compact size that is perfect for training on fences or trellises. Blooms on new wood.
Family: Ranunculaceae · Common Name: Clematis
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
JOLLY GOOD™ CLEMATIS Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for JOLLY GOOD™ CLEMATIS
JOLLY GOOD™ CLEMATIS Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Clematis is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. See Pruning Group information for detailed pruning instructions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
Interesting Notes About JOLLY GOOD™ CLEMATIS
Clematis can be grown in full sun or light shade, but its base and roots must be completely shaded. You may need to plant a small shrub or large perennial directly in front of its root ball to keep it cool and shaded. A thick layer of mulch will also help to keep the soil moist. This vine prefers to be grown in moist, well-drained, slightly alkaline soil. Adding lime to the soil will help to provide these conditions. When planting clematis, it is important to plant it 3" deeper than it was in the original pot. Bury the first set of entire leaves to encourage the production of strong shoots from below soil level and to discourage clematis wilt.