Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
VARIEGATED CHOCOLATE VINE
Akebia quinata 'Variegata'
THIS PLANT IS PROHIBITED IN THESE STATES: WI (Details)
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 20-25 Feet · Mature Spread: 10-15 Feet
Buy Variegated Chocolate Vine online. Variegated Chocolate Vine is a rapid growing, twining vine with fragrant purple flowers in spring. The foliage is semi-evergreen, and features a creamy white and green spotty variegation. It makes an excellent climber, and is easily maintained at a shorter height if desired!
Family: Lardizabalaceae · Common Name: Chocolate Vine
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
VARIEGATED CHOCOLATE VINE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for VARIEGATED CHOCOLATE VINE
VARIEGATED CHOCOLATE VINE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Akebia is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.