Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
WHITE BY THE GATE CAMELLIA
Camellia japonica 'White by the Gate'
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) -
List Price $40.00
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(0 units available now) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00
Hardiness Zone: 7-8 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Feet
Buy White By the Gate Camellia online. Has snow white, formal double flowers. This mid-season blooming Camellia has a dense, slow upright growth habit.
Family: Theaceae · Common Name: Camellia
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
WHITE BY THE GATE CAMELLIA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Moderate Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for WHITE BY THE GATE CAMELLIA
WHITE BY THE GATE CAMELLIA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Camellias are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.