Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
MISS MUFFET CALADIUM
Caladium x 'Miss Muffet'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
0 - Available Now - Details - Arrival Only Guarantee - **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**
List Price $25.00 per plant
Hardiness Zone: 9-10 · Mature Height: 12-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 18-24 Inches
Buy Miss Muffet Caladium online. Miss Muffet is a medium-size plant, growing 12-24 inches tall, with bright colored large greenish white leaves with red speckles. Excellent when used as a border or planted in groups. Leaves resemble elephant ears.
Family: Araceae · Common Name: Caladium
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
MISS MUFFET CALADIUM Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for MISS MUFFET CALADIUM
MISS MUFFET CALADIUM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Caladium is very easy to grow and adapts to most soil conditions. Bulbs can be dug up in early fall and stored in a cool, dry place over winter and replanted again in spring after the chance of frost has passed. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.