Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FOURTH OF JULY BUTTERFLY BUSH
AKA: Tri-Color Butterfly Bush
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
(41 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 5-10 · Mature Height: 5-10 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-8 Feet
Buy Fourth of July Butterfly Bush online. An explosion of color erupts in the summer landscape with this combination of three varieties of butterfly bush. Bright pink, claret purple and pure white flower spikes on a plant reaching 5-10 feet high. A butterfly magnet!
Family: Scropholariaceae · Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FOURTH OF JULY BUTTERFLY BUSH Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Dry Soils|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FOURTH OF JULY BUTTERFLY BUSH
FOURTH OF JULY BUTTERFLY BUSH Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buddleia is slightly difficult to grow and needs to be planted in locations where it does not stay wet. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.