Image Property of Sooner Plant Farm
- Root Rot - Low Resistance
- Leaf Scorch - Moderate Resistance
- Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
- Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
- Attracts Hummingbirds
- Deer Resistant
- Attracts Bees
- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Birds
Preferred Planting Season*
- Summer Planting
- Spring Planting
- Fall Planting
Preferred Soil Conditions*
- Prefers Dry Soils
- Low Water Use
- Drought Tolerant
- Adapts Well to Most Soil Types
Season of Interest*
- Spring Flowering
- Fall Flowering
- Late Spring/Early Summer
- Summer Flowering
- Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Prefers Full Sun in Northern States
- Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States
- Prefers Full Sun in Southern States
- Wildlife Habitat
- Rain Garden
- Mass Planting
- Cut Flowers
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Border Plant
- Under Power Lines
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Buddleia is easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
BUZZ™ PINK PURPLE BUTTERFLY BUSH
Buy Buzz™ Pink Purple Butterfly Bush online. Buzz™ Pink Purple Butterfly Bush is a smaller, more manageable Buddleia that features vibrant pinkish purple flower spikes. Its fragrant blooms abound from summer through fall. Plants stay 3?5 feet tall and the compact form responds well to shaping.
Common Name: Butterfly Bush
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
Jumbo gallon Potted
(4.04 qrts / 3.82 liters)
(37 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(8 units available now - S)
Add to Cart