Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
WINTER GEM BOXWOOD
Buxus microphylla 'Winter Gem'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Eco gallon Potted
(2503 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
2 gallon Potted
(6855 units - SG) Available Now - Details -
List Price $60.00 In Stock
3 gallon Potted
(1675 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-10 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Winter Gem Boxwood online. Dark green oval-shaped leaves with compact growth habit, 2 feet to 3 feet high with 2 feet to 3 feet spread, makes this variety excellent for a small hedge. The dark foliage keeps its color through summer and winter. Literature describes this variety as possible the same plant as Winter Green, and just a rename.
Family: Buxaceae · Common Name: Boxwood
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
WINTER GEM BOXWOOD Plant Characteristics
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Winter*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for WINTER GEM BOXWOOD
WINTER GEM BOXWOOD Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Buxus is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.