Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA
Bougainvillea x 'Flame Red'
Buy Flame Red Bougainvillea online. Cascading masses of colorful flower bracts borne on arching stems add brilliant summer color to the landscape. The red flowers combined with the rich green leaves make this an attractive plant for the landscape.
Hardiness Zone: 10 · Mature Height: 4-6 Feet · Mature Spread: 3-4 Inches
Purchase FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA Online:
3 gallon Potted
(2 units available now - S) - Arrival Only Guarantee PREORDER EXPECTED READY APRIL - **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT**
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Eco gallon Potted
(0 units available now) - Arrival Only Guarantee - **FROST SENSITIVE PLANT - ARRIVE HEALTHY GUARANTEE ONLY**
List Price $40.00
Family: Nyctaginaceae · Common Name: Bougainvillea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA
FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Bougainvillea is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About FLAME RED BOUGAINVILLEA
Use Bougainvillea in containers for deck accent plants.