Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
COOL BLUE BLUE BLOSSOM
PP24884 Plant propagation prohibited
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Out of Stock
Check back regularly for updated inventory.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
Hardiness Zone: 7-10 · Mature Height: 3-4 Feet · Mature Spread: 4-5 Feet
Buy Cool Blue Blue Blossom online. We picked this shrub due to its high drought tolerance; evergreen, variegated white and green foliage; its ability to grow in full sun with little to no scorching; and last but not least, its vibrant blue flowers. This compact-growing shrub is a great attractor for pollinators, and will bring in bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds with its fragrant blooms. In winter, the variegated foliage is a true standout and will brighten the landscape. It loves arid environments, and will grow nicely in the west, southeast, and southwest states.
Family: Rhamnaceae · Common Name: New Jersey Tea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
COOL BLUE BLUE BLOSSOM Plant Characteristics
|Leaf Scorch - High Resistance
|Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance
|Powdery Mildew - High Resistance
|Root Rot - Low Resistance
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|Low Water Use
|Prefers Dry Soils
|Tolerates High pH (Alkaline Soils)
|Cuttings or Divisions
Season of Interest*
|Late Spring/Early Summer
|Late Summer/Early Autumn
|Under Power Lines
0 review(s) for COOL BLUE BLUE BLOSSOM
COOL BLUE BLUE BLOSSOM Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ceanothus is easy to grow and prefer well drained soil. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.