Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY
Ilex verticillata 'Spriber'
Buy Berry Nice® Winterberry Holly online. The dark red berry display is so vivid, the original plant was selected by sight at a distance of 1/4 mile. It'll make you stop and take notice. Good mildew resistance. The bright red fruit make for great indoor arrangements and really brighten up the winter landscape. Use Jim Dandy or Mr. Poppins as pollinator.
Hardiness Zone: 3-9 · Mature Height: 6-8 Feet · Mature Spread: 5-6 Feet
Purchase BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY Online:
Jumbo gallon Potted
(1 units available now - S) -
List Price $40.00 In Stock
Root Pouch 3 gallon
(5 units available now - S) - Grown in Root Pouch®.
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Family: Aquafoliaceae · Common Name: Holly / Winterberry
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - High Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
0 review(s) for BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY
BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Ilex is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.
Interesting Notes About BERRY NICE® WINTERBERRY HOLLY
Planting a male selection in near proximity greatly improves the fruiting of Winterberry.
Use Jim Dandy as the male.