Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
HINO CRIMSON KURUME AZALEA
Rhododendron azalea kurume x 'Hino Crimson'
These Units Are Currently Ready to Ship
These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
These Units Are Currently Growing On Our Farm
We are waiting for them to become ready to ship. These items can be added to your Shopping Cart.
Orders containing Online Pre-Order items will be scheduled to ship based on projected ready dates.
These Units Are Currently In Production
These items are currently in production and do not have a projected ready date at this time. These items cannot be added to your Shopping Cart.
Please call to pre-order (918) 453-0771.
3 gallon Potted
(205 units - G) Available Now - Details -
List Price $80.00 In Stock
Hardiness Zone: 6-9 · Mature Height: 2-3 Feet · Mature Spread: 2-3 Feet
Buy Hino Crimson Kurume Azalea online. The hardiest and most profuse bloomer of the semi-dwarf evergreen azaleas. A moderate grower to 3 feet forming a dense mound with small leaves and an abundance of dark red, non-fading blooms. Deep glossy green leaves turn bronze in the winter.
Family: Ericaceae · Common Name: Rhododendron / Azalea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-applied, pre-measured amount of time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for up to one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
HINO CRIMSON KURUME AZALEA Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Scorch - Low Resistance|
|•||Leaf Spot - Moderate Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Under Power Lines|
1 review(s) for HINO CRIMSON KURUME AZALEA
HINO CRIMSON KURUME AZALEA Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Azaleas are easy to grow and adapt to most conditions. Prefers slightly acidic well drained soils. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.