Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
LOWLANDS RUBY RED ASTILBE
Astilbe chinensis 'Lowlands Ruby Red'
Buy Lowlands Ruby Red Astilbe online. Lowlands Ruby Red Astilbe is a new introduction in 2020, and it is easily one of the best new red blooming introductions. It features cherry-red flowers that appear in early summer above glossy deep green foliage
Hardiness Zone: 3-8 · Mature Height: 20-24 Inches · Mature Spread: 20-24 Inches
Purchase LOWLANDS RUBY RED ASTILBE Online:
Eco gallon Potted
(1 units available now - S) -
List Price $25.00 In Stock
Family: Saxifragaceae · Common Name: Astilbe / False Spiraea
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
LOWLANDS RUBY RED ASTILBE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - High Resistance|
Leaf Color Fall*
Leaf Color Spring*
Leaf Color Summer*
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Adapts Well to Most Soil Types|
|•||Adapts Well to Wet Areas|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
0 review(s) for LOWLANDS RUBY RED ASTILBE
LOWLANDS RUBY RED ASTILBE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Astilbe is easy to grow and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. To give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.