Know Your Zone
Enter your zip code to look up your hardiness zone region.
SNOW-N-SUMMER™ ASIATIC JASMINE
Trachelospermum asiaticum 'HOSNS'
Buy Snow-N-Summer Asiatic Jasmine online. A woody, evergreen climbing vine that produces very fragrant, tubular, creamy white flowers that age to yellow. Handsome variegated foliage. Makes an excellent ground cover. Is a favorite of rabbits, and you may have to treat with hot pepper wax or another deterrent. Will possibly live in zone 7 but no guarantees.
Hardiness Zone: 8-9 · Mature Height: 6-8 Inches · Mature Spread: 10-12 Inches
Purchase SNOW-N-SUMMER™ ASIATIC JASMINE Online:
(14 units available now - S)
(100 units for review on 4/1/22) - Pre-Order
List Price $20.00 In Stock
(50 units available now - S) - PREORDER EXPECTED READY APRIL 10 plants - 10 for $150.00
List Price $150.00 In Stock
Family: Apocynaceae · Common Name: Jasmine
FREE with every plant purchased:
- The Sooner Guarantee: For details, click here!
- A pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer that keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included in the top of each container to use when planting as they help retain soil moisture, and plants will establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will also survive drought-like conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
We use and recommend www.dripdepot.com for our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial grade irrigation parts and supplies.
SNOW-N-SUMMER™ ASIATIC JASMINE Plant Characteristics
|•||Leaf Spot - High Resistance|
|•||Powdery Mildew - High Resistance|
|•||Root Rot - Low Resistance|
Preferred Soil Conditions*
|•||Low Water Use|
|•||Prefers Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Tolerates Low pH (Acidic Soils)|
|•||Cuttings or Divisions|
Season of Interest*
|•||Late Spring/Early Summer|
|•||Late Summer/Early Autumn|
|•||Prefers Morning Sun Only in Northern States|
|•||Prefers Dappled Shade in Southern States|
|•||Near Water Gardens or Ponds|
|•||Under Power Lines|
2 review(s) for SNOW-N-SUMMER™ ASIATIC JASMINE
SNOW-N-SUMMER™ ASIATIC JASMINE Homeowner Growing & Maintenance Tips
Trachelospermum are very easy to grow. Avoid overwatering and wet soils as they prefer moist, well drained conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer. to give your plant the best start possible, we include free fertilizer with every order.