Need Help?
The Sooner Promise of Satisfaction Share Us & Earn Sooner Rewards Save $$$ Rated Top 5 for Quality and Satisfaction Rated Top 5 for Quality and Satisfaction
 
Click for previous Image Image 1 of 8 Click for next Image
Greenleaf Nursery Park Hill Oklahoma Division

Greenleaf Nursery Park Hill Oklahoma Division

Why Purchase from Sooner Plant Farm

We would like to personally thank you for taking the time to visit our website. I know you have other choices when purchasing plants online.
I hope you will give us the opportunity to gain your confidence and your business.

Sooner Plant Farm has been in the plant growing business since 1996. For more info and images about Sooner Plant Farm click here .
In 2004 we converted our wholesale and garden center business into a online only nursery business. We grow on our farm approximately 75% of the more than 3000 plant varieties you see on our website, the other 25% we purchase in from some very large local wholesale only nurseries. Our largest supplier is Greenleaf Nursery. Greenleaf Nursery's Oklahoma Farm covers over 600 acres and produces the highest quality plants grown in the United States. Greenleaf Nursery is known throughout the landscaping industry as the leaders of container grown plants. Many professional designers and landscapers request Greenleaf specimen plants to use on the most prestigious landscape projects in the United States. Our close proximity and buying relationship with them, allows us to offer these same high quality landscape plants to our customers.
Next to growing plants, we have designed and perfected shipping methods that are noe used throughout the online plant industry. Our experience has allowed us to ship tens of thousands of plants successfully across the country. We guarantee our plants to arrive in great condition or we will reship you replacements, immediately, and we will take care of any shipper claims and paperwork, unlike many companies that require you to file a claim and deal with the shipper.
We truly care about every customers experience with our company. We strive for 100% complete customer satisfaction and I believe our continued TOP 5 Garden Watchdog company rating will prove it. I encourage you to use the Daves Garden website to research plants as well as any plant vendors you are planning to purchase from.
Our nursery staff comprises of genuine plant loving people, we all have a lifetime of growing experience and are familiar with plant characteristics, requirements, and growing conditions. Each plant is inspected and carefully packaged by our experienced staff.
If for any reason one of our plants does not perform as expected, please contact us, we will be happy resolve any problems.

We truly appreciate your interest and hope you will become one of our many happy customers.

Sincerely,

Brian Chojnacki
Owner

 
 

Sooner Help Zone

Quote of the Day

The taste of foregiveness is much sweeter than the taste of bitterness

Customer Testimonials

I had a terrific experience ordering from you guys. The customer service was fantastic and the plants are doing great. The Incrediball got HUGE! I will certainly be ordering again this Fall or Spring. Thanks!


Richard
Hawley, PA
July 2014

Merchant Services