Courtesy of Terra Nova
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Year Round
- Summer Flowers
- Spring Flowers
- Fall Leaf Color
- Mass Planting
- Container Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Accent Plant
- Border Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Heuchera is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
FIRE ALARM CORAL BELLS
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Fire Alarm Coral Bells online. Is a five alarm version of the immensely popular Heuchera 'Autumn Leaves'. Super vigorous, thick, leathery red, red leaves pile up into a delightful mound of "Look at Me!" 'Fire Alarm' changes colors throughout the season. 'Fire Alarm' complements almost every section of the color palette, and of course it can stand on its own without question.
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)