- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Early Spring
- Spring Flowers
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer
- Fall Leaf Color
- Growth Habit
- Container Plant
- Accent Plant
- Border Plant
- Mass Planting
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Coral Bells are easy to grow, and adapt to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
CORAL BELLS 'BEAUTY OF COLOR'
'Beauty of Color'
Buy Beauty of Color Coral Bells online. Beauty of Color is so outstanding that you want to reach out and touch it to see if it's real. It was bred in Europe using Native American (H. Americana) as one of the parents. Its velvety green slightly scalloped leaves have a background of chocolate and tinges of silver. In cooler weather it develops a bright orange picotee band on the leaves edges. A great plant for a shady perennial bed or under trees where it's unusual color combinations will present an exciting setting.
Genus Overview: Heuchera
Common Name: CORAL BELLS
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)