Northern States Exposure
- Full Sun
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Low Water Use
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer / Early Fall
- Mass Planting
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Fruit / Seed
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
BLUE FALSE INDIGO
Buy Blue False Indigo online. Upright shrub like plant produces massive racemes of indigo blue flowers late spring thru fall. Attractive 2"-3" seed pods are used in dried flower arrangements. Prefers moist well drained soil, but will also tolerate much drier conditions quite well. No perennial garden should be without this plant2010 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Common Name: Wild Indigo / False Indigo
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Root Pouch 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(11 units available now - S)
Grown in Root Pouch®.
Add to Cart