- Proven Winners® Plant Collection
Northern States Exposure
- Full Sun
- Part Shade
- Full Shade
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Late Summer / Early Fall
- Early Spring
- Border Plant
- Rock Gardens
- Accent Plant
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Creme de Menthe'is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
CRÈME DE MENTHE CORAL BELLS
'Creme de Menthe'
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Crème de Menthe Coral Bells online. This new variety of coral bells has extra large mint green leaves, with a silver overlay and deep green venation. The leaf backs are dark-rose red and add a spectacular contrast to the over all appearance
Common Name: Coral Bells
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)