3 GALLON PLANT
Northern States Exposure
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
- Full Shade
Seasons of Interest
- Early Spring
- Under Power Lines
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Understory Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, likes afternoon shade in warmer climates. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Beni Otake Japanese Maple prefers part shade but will even tolerate full sun.
BENI OTAKE UPRIGHT JAPANESE MAPLE
Acer palmatum linearilobum
Buy Beni Otake Japanese Maple online. A real favorite with deep purplish red strap like leaves that are really outstanding in spring and turning red in summer. Its name in Japanese means big red bamboo. The leave lobes are thinner than most other well known varieties, giving the appearance of Bamboo leaves.
Family: Sapindaceae / Aceraceae
Common Name: Maple
Maple trees are a wonderful genus of trees, with sizes ranging from very small and slow growing Japanese Maples, to very fast growing Silver Maples. Maple trees are found growing all across the world, and most admired for their colorful fall foliage.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Smart Pot 2 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
Grown in Smart Pot.