Image courtesy of Greenleaf Nursery
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Spring Flowers
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Fall Leaf Color
- Growth Habit
- Accent Plant
- Mass Planting
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Cotoneaster is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
Buy Ground Cotoneaster online. Small, dark, green, shiny leaves cover the extremely low spreading branches. Dark pink blossoms line the graceful branches in the spring. Bright red berries add to the fall appearance
Common Name: Cotoneaster
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(119 units available now - G)
Add to Cart
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(10 units available now - SG)
two year plant
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(0 units available now)
three year plant