- Attracts Butterflies
- Attracts Hummingbirds
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Summer Flowers
- Proven Winner® / ColorChoice®
- Growth Habit
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Container Plant
- Accent Plant
- Border Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Goldern Lanterns® is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Goldern Lanterns® online. A cool new shrub that will rock the perennial world. Imagine a graceful, easy growing plant with attractive, clean, bright yellow-green foliage with hints of red in the new growth. In mid-summer it is covered 4" long pendulous drooping clusters of dark purplish-red bracts and white flowers. Follow this with dark purple berries in autumn. It is a fantastic plant for the perennial garden or as a color item for the patio. In the north this is a dieback shrub that behaves like a perennial. Extra thick mulch will keep it alive in colder climates.
Genus Overview: Leycesteria
Common Name: GOLDEN LANTERNS
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(32 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(2 units available now - S)
Add to Cart