Beautiful dark purple foliage all summer! Narrow shape makes Crimson Poite perfect for smaller landscapes.
- Privacy / Hedge / Living Fence
- Wind / Dust Break
- Wind / Dust Break
- Accent Plant
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Crimson Pointe® Plum is very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Nothing to display.
CRIMSON POINTE FLOWERING PLUM
Buy Crimson Pointe® Plum online. A highly innovative, tight columnar selection of Newport Plum. The branches are so strongly ascendant that they practically parallel the axis of the main trunk, resulting in a tight column which will top out at around 20' but with only a 4 to 5' spread. In addition to its very un-plum-like formal habit, its mature leaves are a deep merlot-burgundy color which contrasts nicely with the new growth that has an orange-bronze hue. This is certainly a unique combination of size, shape and color. Crimson Pointe® may be grown in a multistem fashion (with multiple heading cuts made during the growing season) as a replacement for that moth-eaton thing called Purple Sandcherry (P. x cistena). Another possibility is a single-trunked tree, ideal for street plantings. Hedging applications also come to mind. Cannot ship Plum Trees to California
Common Name: Cherry/Peach/Plum/Almond/Nectarine/Apricot
Prunus species cannot be shipped into CA, OR, or WA.
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
two year plant
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(5-6 ft tall)
(54 units available now - G)
four year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount
Add to Cart