Seasons of Interest
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Accent Plant
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Coreopsis is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
For more info about this species and it's uses click here.
AUTUMN BLUSH TICKSEED
PPAF Plant propagation prohibited
Buy Autumn Blush Tickseed online. Continuous flower production and vigorous growth have made 'Autumn Blush' destined to become one of America's gardeners' favorite plants. Flowers change as the season progresses. Cooler temperatures of early spring and fall enhance the the strawberry coloration.This hardy hybrid comes from C. auriculata 'Nana' begins flowering in late spring with1" strawberry-eyed, butter-yellow flowers
Common Name: Tickseed
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(-2 units available now)
Smart Pot 1 gallon
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(0 units available now)
(36 units arriving on 5/1/15)
Grown in Smart Pot.