- Privacy / Hedge
- Drought Tolerant
- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
- Part Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Accent Plant
- Landscape Specimen
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Viburnum is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
A USNA introduction and winner of the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society Styer Award of Garden Merit and 1999 Georgia Gold Medal Winner
A release from the U.S. National Arboretum breeding program. For USNA info and photos click here.
Viburnums produce the most berries when a pollinator is planted in close proximity. The pollinator should be of the same species example(dentatum) but of a different variety. Bloom times should also match for best berry set. Click the previous and next plant button at the top of this page to see plants of this species.
Viburnum x burkwoodii
Buy Mohawk Viburnum online. Flower buds are showy reddish pink and open to pure white 3-4 inch snowball like flowers. Spicy clove fragrance makes this viburnum one of the most aromatic shrubs in early spring. A dense and compact shrub
Common Name: Viburnum
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworks.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(18 units available now - S)
Add to Cart
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(7 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart
5 gallon Potted
(4.10 gallons / 15.55 liters)
(0 units available now)
four year plant
No Multi-Plant Discount