- Morning Sun / Afternoon Shade
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Late Spring / Early Summer
- Fall Flowers
- Late Summer
- Summer Flowers
- Spring Flowers
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Landscape Specimen
- Near Water Gardens or Ponds
- Rock Gardens
- Mass Planting
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Baptisia is easy to grow, and adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your plant the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
****For more info about this species and it's uses click here.****
WILD INDIGO 'FALSE BLUE'
Buy False Blue Baptisia online. Upright shrub like plant produces massive racemes of indigo blue flowers late spring thru fall. Attractive 2"-3" seed pods are used in dried flower arrangements. Prefers moist well drained soil, but will also tolerate much drier conditions quite well. No perennial garden should be without this plant2010 PERENNIAL PLANT OF THE YEAR
Genus Overview: Baptisia
Common Name: WILD INDIGO
Free with every plant purchased
- Pre-measured packet of time release fertilizer Keeps your plant well nourished for 1 year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels to include while planting, Hydro- Gels helps retain soil moisture, plants establish quicker with less transplant shock. Plants survive drought condition and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care instruction brochure.
I personnally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs from simple to install micro and drip systems to commerial irrigation parts and supplies FREE IRRIGATION CATALOG
Eco gallon Potted
(2.64 qrts / 2.51 liters)
(0 units available now)