- Produces Light Shade
- Drought Tolerant
Season of Interest (Foliage)
- Bark Texture
- Growth Habit
- Bark Color
Soil Moisture Needs
- Well Drained
- Large Tree
- Shade Tree
- Provide Shade
- Landscape Specimen
Homeowner Growing & Maintenance
Very easy to grow, adapts to most conditions. Feed once a year with a slow release fertilizer.
To give your tree the best start possible, we include a free fertilizer packet.
Bosque Elm is a very upright and uniform grower for a lacebark Elm. This Elm makes a nice Landscape tree.Also has shown resistance to Dutch Elm disease and Elm leaf beetle.
Order now, supplies are limited. You will not be billed until tree is shipped.
Buy Bosque Elm online. A rather graceful round-headed tree often with pendulous branchlets. Grows at a medium to fast rate depending on moisture and fertility levels. Leaves are dark green changing to yellowish and reddish purple in fall. The bark is magnificent and often a beautiful mottled combination of gray, green orange and brown.
Common Name: Elm
FREE with every plant purchased:
- Sooner Lifetime Guarantee: For details, click here!
- Pre-measured amount of Polyon® Best-Paks time release fertilizer keeps your plant well nourished for one year.
- Pre-hydrated Hydro-Gels are included to use when planting; Hydro-Gels help retain soil moisture, and plants establish more quickly with less transplant shock. Plants will survive drought conditions and accidental missed waterings better.
- Planting and Care Instruction brochure.
- Catalogs of new and exciting plant brands, such as Garden Debut® and Proven Winners®.
- Customer satisfaction survey sent after your order is received that provides you with a $10.00 off coupon code on your next order.
I personally use and recommend www.dripworksusa.com for all our irrigation needs, from simple to install micro and drip systems, to commercial irrigation parts and supplies.
2 gallon Potted
(1.87 gallons / 7.09 liters)
(3-4 ft tall)
(0 units available now)
3 gallon Potted
(2.90 gallons / 11.0 liters)
(4-5 ft tall)
(4 units available now - S)
three year plant
Add to Cart